Wednesday, October 21, 2009

 

INTERNET RADIO MINISTRY TO START

I WILL BE PREACHING THROUGHOUT JAPAN (AND THE WORLD) VIA INTERNET RADIO
Starting November 1st, 2009, I will be preaching on Internet Radio. I will be preaching in Japanese mostly, but will interject some English. When I know the exact time and where to listen, I will write another blog. I am very excited about this new DOOR OF OPPORTUNITY the Lord has opened to me. I use to dream about preaching on the radio world-wide, but I figured it was a pipe-dream. However, with God all things are possible. It appears that I will be reaching more people now than I ever did during those 25 years we lived in Japan. As a missionary I am dependent on the support of churches and individuals who are led to help. For your information, you can send your support to Baptist Temple, 2655 N Grant Avenue, Springfield, Missouri 65803.
The PRECIOUS MEMORIES SUPPORT MINISTRY continues to reach out to help and comfort those who have lost a spouse. My books are selling well also. My first book NO MORE TEARS is now in its second edition and my second book BIBLE VERSES ON COMFORT WITH COMMENTS BY BILL HATHAWAY are being ordered by churches and individuals from all over the United States as well as some foreign countries. You can read more about this ministry by going to www.billhathawayministries.org. The SOS SOULWINNING MINISTRY also continues to grow. Several foreign countries have started schools to teach this Biblical concept of soulwinning. I would love to hear from you. Missionary/Author Bill Hathaway

Comments : Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]