Thursday, August 20, 2009

 

"NO MORE TEARS"

During the month of July, 2009, an average of two books a day were requested and received. People from California to Pennsylvania have thanked me for writing "No More Tears." No one knows what a person experiences when one's spouse dies except someone who has actually gone through this deepest valley of life. "No More Tears" is written from experience. The subjects covered have been experienced first-hand. This book renders encouragement and comfort to those who are going through this long valley of life. I am also interested in getting Precious Memories Support Ministries started in other churches. Should you want one in your church, please contact me. "No More Tears" does have a section on how to start this ministry. I would like to hear from you. If you are going through this valley, I would be glad to talk with you and help you during this time of sorrow. I can be reached at 417-833-8584 or email me at sos4souls7@sbcglobal.net.
Remember the God of the mountain is still the God of the valley. Bill Hathaway

Labels:


Comments : Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]