Saturday, December 20, 2008

 

NO MORE TEARS


The 2nd addition of my book is now ready to send to anyone who would like one. During the past 4 days, I have received orders for 49 books. I have written the book with the purpose of helping and encouraging those who have lost a spouse. I am told that the book also has been an encouragement to those who have lost some close friend or relative. Many who received a copy of the first addition are ordering more to give to their friends. Churches and organizations have been ordering a number of books to have on hand to give to those who are sorrowing over the lost of their spouse. The Integrity Home Care of Missouri just ordered 30 books to give to those they deal with every day. Some of the titles in the book are: There Is Hope, When It First Happens, The "Why" Question, In Light of Rom. 8:28, What Good Can Come Out Of My Loss?, Is It Okay to Grieve? Tears, Christmas Alone, Accepting What Really Happened, It Happened So Suddenly, and a new article included in this second addition that was not in the first one is a article on Suicide. A new section has been added on How to Start and Operate a Precious Memories Support Ministry. I am urging churches all over the world to start such a ministry in their churhes. This ministry was born out of experience. The book is written from experience. My dear wife Dixie went to be with her Lord on Feb. 4, 2005. I don't have to say like so many, "I can't imagine." Loosing the person you loved for many years is a valley of life that everyone must face. It is comforting to know that Jesus said, "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee." You can order these books for a donation of $10.00 from me (the price on the book is $10.99). The postage for one book is $1.68; that does not include packing. You may contact me via email at sos4souls7@sbcglobal.net or by calling me at 417-833-8584. My mailing address is: 3149 N Maranatha Ln #8, Springfield, MO 65803. Before I sign off, let me urge you to read my preceding post about my recent mission trip to Japan.

Labels:


Comments : Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]