Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

WANT A WEBSITE?

If you would like a website or improve your present website, I have a suggestion. I believe you will agree that my website is tremendous. It was done by Chris Jaquess. Chris was formally employed by the BBFI Mission Office, but has started his own business full-time. He is a wonderful Christian man and a member of Wilson Creek Baptist Church. He knows all about websites and I know he would do you a great job. Perhaps you don't need one or don't need his services right now. That being the case, would you kindly refer anyone you know including business people in your church to him? Here is his contact information.
Home phone: 417-724-2391. E-mail: chris@jaquess.org Website: http://www.twotalldesign.com/. Of course you can always contact me for more information.
Thank you, Bill Hathaway

Comments : Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]