Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

GRANDSON KILLED IN VEHICLE ACCIDENT


On May 7th my grandson (Paul Hathaway's second son Mark) was killed when his pickup didn't make a curve. Needless to say, Paul and Sandy along with their other two sons David and Jonathan, (and myself) experienced another of our family leaving this earth for the glories of heaven. I am sure that my wife Dixie was surprised to see him enter heaven's gates. Please pray for Paul's family.

My knee was operated on April 24th. I am still recovering from this operation. I hope to be able to drive again real soon. I am too busy to have to stay in my apartment with my knee propped up with ice on it, but that's what I must do, like it or not.

My book, "And God Shall Wipe Away All Tears" is completed and presently being proof-read. I truly believe that the Lord led me to start the Precious Memories Support Ministry and has lead me in writing this book. I believe it will be a blessing and will bring comfort to those who have lost a spouse. Actually much of the book can apply to those who have lost anyone close to them. I believe I've found a publisher, but I ask for your prayers that the Lord will lead in the selection of a publisher and that it won't cost "an arm and a leg."

Thank you for reading my blog. A couple months ago I didn't even know what a blog was, but now I'm almost an old pro.

Comments : Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]