Saturday, April 7, 2007

 

MY FIRST POST


This being he day before Easter,

I want let you know that my prayers are with you. I pray that there will be souls saved today in your respective churches. Without a doubt, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the grave is the greatest day in world history. I'm not sure if more people attend church on Easter Sunday or at Christmas time, but I believe we ought to take advantage of Easter and make the gospel message clear, plain and emphatic. Being that this is my new blog which I call Bill's Blog, I doubt many will see this, but if you do, it would be great to hear about your Easter services. And remember this . . .
"You're SomeOne Special !" Bill Hathaway

Comments : Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]